OnePlus is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer based in Shenzhen, China. It was founded by Pete Lau (CEO) and Carl Pei in December 2013. The company officially serves 34 countries and regions around the world as of July 2018. They have released numerous phones, amongst other products.
Coming To Its Specifications :
- Camera: 16+20 MP Dual rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization, Super slow motion, Nightscape and Studio Lighting | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 6.41-inch(16.2 cms) Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution and an 86% screen-to-body ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Screen Unlock: In-screen fingerprint sensor. The OnePlus 6T unlocks in 0.34s for a seamless and intuitive unlock experience
- Operating System and Processor: OxygenOS based on Android 9.0 Pie with 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor
- Battery : 3700 mAh lithium-polymer battery with Fast Charge technology
Is It worth the price you pay ?
The mid-range section of smartphone industry has become so much competitive that you cannot choose the recent flagships from Oneplus without much thought as you used to choose the initial few Oneplus flagships.
- Design is great. Waterdrop notch gives a unique look.
- Screen is the best 1080p one available for the budget
- Probably the fastest phone (Does it matter much? Depends on you)
- Camera is the best in that price range
- Battery life is good. With no bloatware and optimizations, it can last up to 6 hours with screen on. With the dash charge, we can quickly charge it from 0% to 100%
- Has many flagship features like under screen fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, built in google lens and a very optimized user experience
- Not durable: With no wireless charging, there was no need for Oneplus to include glass back, but still they did. So it’s prone to shattering and since they have frosted the glass, it gets scruffy. Complete mess
- Poor audio quality and removal of headphone jack: It has a mono bottom firing speaker which gives poor audio quality. Over that they have removed the headphone jack, another unnecessary move. They defend this move by saying that they have included under-screen fingerprint scanner and slightly larger battery. But phones like Vivo Nex S has under-screen fingerprint scanner, larger battery, motorized camera, headphone jack and still is thinner than the Oneplus 6T. Total mockery
- Lack of other flagship features: This phone has no IP water resistance rating, no wireless charging and the VR experience would be bad
- Old processor: With Snapdragon 845 already being 11 months old, this phone would soon be outdated
Conclusion: Oneplus 6T is definitely not a flagship killer anymore. But it does offer a lot for its price. But since the market is so competitive these days, these are the phones at the same price range you should compare with the Oneplus 6T before making a purchase decision:
- Vivo Nex S
- LG G7 ThinQ
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
- Meizu 16th
- Poco F1
Still Want To Buy IT?
CLICK HERE TO BUY ONEPLUS 6T : https://amzn.to/2Vdsifh